Welcome to this privately nestled oasis in Omao! Embrace your own secluded tropical rainforest, cradled within the lush valley. This 3 bedroom/2 bathroom home was built in 2017 and offers wonderful features.
Interior features include:
* The kitchen/dining area & the primary bedroom are equipped with AC wall units and the two additional bedrooms have portable units to ensure your comfort in any season.
* Whirlpool appliances and a Bosch dishwasher in the kitchen
* The kitchen is also complemented by Shaker-style Alder soft-close cabinets and dual pantries for ample storage.
* Luxury vinyl plank in the kitchen and bathrooms, carpeting throughout the remainder of the interior.
* Top load, extra large Samsung washer & regular size front load GE dryer.
Exterior features include:
* A meticulously crafted custom retaining wall adorned with vegetated walls showcases innovative DeltaLok technology, offering both aesthetic appeal and erosion control.
* The exterior of the house is finished with Louisiana Pacific engineered wood siding (lpcorp), ensuring both durability and style.
* A "San Francisco" driveway that adds a unique touch to the property
* The property is also equipped with a solar hot water system featuring an 80-gallon tank, adding sustainability to its list of attributes.
* An outdoor shower on the backside of the home
* Storage is abundant with a custom 576-square-foot garage that offers a place for everything. Its oversized 10-foot by 18-foot garage door ensures easy access for larger vehicles. Under the stairs in the garage, there is an additional bonus storage area.
* 1500-gallon septic tank that is shared by CPR
3968 OMAO RD, Koloa, HI, 96756 is located in Omao Homesteads on Kauai.
Koloa is an interesting blend of Hawaiian architecture. Charmingly preserved early classic plantation-style homes and bungalows line the roads in and around Old Koloa Town. Beyond the old town area, newer mid-century Hawaiian-style single-wall homes on larger lots fill neighborhoods. A spacious subdivision of larger designer homes reinterpreting these classic styles with modern features is just beyond the old town boundaries and bordering Poipu. Acreage for development and custom-home build lots in and around Koloa are also available. View all homes for sale in Koloa.
Listing courtesy of Ryan Nunez from eXp Realty, MLS #704373.
Listings that are nearest to 3968 OMAO RD and priced between $989,100 and $1,208,900.
The most recently sold Single-Family Homes with 3 bedroom(s) nearest to 3968 OMAO RD and sorted by date, then price.
|Date Sold||Address||Sold Price||DOM||Beds||Baths||SQFT|
|01/06/2023||4077 Omao Rd||$955,000||74||3||2||1,182|
|05/08/2023||3707 Omao Rd||$2,175,000||119||3||3||2,124|
|10/03/2022||4288 Omao Rd||$1,800,000||171||3||3||2,247|
|02/28/2023||4344 Punee Rd, Unit A #1||$795,000||484||3||2||1,531|
|09/26/2022||3521 Wailani Rd||$875,000||87||3||0||900|
|05/03/2023||5892 Wailaau Rd||$800,000||69||3||2||1,735|
|06/28/2023||3784 Aloha Pl||$830,000||23||3||2||1,060|
|06/02/2023||4611-A Pali Uli Ln||$1,300,000||434||3||3||2,665|
|01/27/2023||3165 Hikina Rd||$829,000||106||3||3||1,639|
|10/05/2022||3426 Aeo St||$760,000||143||3||2||1,258|
|10/28/2022||3750 Mamaki St||$1,050,000||125||3||3||1,392|
|07/28/2023||4510 Kuli Rd||$656,254||45||3||3||1,098|