Aloha and Welcome to this lovely home nestled in lush Leilani Estates.
Custom, Charming, Bright are just a few words to describe this wonderful home. With lots of space to sit outside on the covered front or back decks and enjoy your coffee while enjoying the vibrant landscaping full of orchids, anthuriums, palm trees, fruit trees, all of the lush plantings that remind you that you are in Hawaii.
A solar array makes use of the ample sun with the old HELCO grid tie system ensuring $20 - $30 monthly electricity bills.
This home features:
- Hardwood Hickory floors and brand new carpets in the bedrooms
- Vaulted ceilings with lovely murals from a local artist gracing a few interior walls
- Over 400 sf of covered deck space
- Interior laundry room
- Two car garage with automatic door opener
- A hot tub under a covered cabana
- All stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and a stand up freezer
- Interior Laundry room
- Large covered decks both back and front of home
- Located just a half block from the community park with it's playground, basketball court, and walking trails
- Private from the road, with a gated driveway
- Paved roads, mail delivery, high speed internet, just 10 minutes from vibrant Pahoa town.
Come and see this fabulous, well maintained property while you can and see why; Living is Good in East Hawaii!
13-3364 MOKU ST, Pahoa, HI, 96778 is located in Leilani Estates on Hawaii.
Pahoa is a small rural community with many colorful plantation-era shops, boutiques, and restaurants on its main street. However, the theme continues on side streets, with brightly colored variations in plantation-style homes on spacious lots. Just beyond town, on country lanes, small cottages share the area with larger homes of various styles on large lots, some more than an acre. Residences on spacious lawns border the roads, while other homes are tucked farther back in a secluded setting. Small agricultural farms, especially nurseries, also reside in the area. View all homes for sale in Pahoa.
Listing courtesy of Jared Gates from Big Island Homes & Land Co., Ltd., MLS #704363.
Listings that are nearest to 13-3364 MOKU ST and priced between $275,000 and $475,000.
The most recently sold Single-Family Homes with 3 bedroom(s) nearest to 13-3364 MOKU ST and sorted by date, then price.
|Date Sold||Address||Sold Price||DOM||Beds||Baths||SQFT|
|07/20/2023||13-3328 N Moku St||$295,000||246||3||2||1,344|
|02/10/2023||13-3444 Alapai St||$299,000||139||3||2||1,113|
|12/13/2022||13-3342 N Luana St||$400,000||138||3||2||1,728|
|04/18/2023||13-3531 Moku St||$361,000||42||3||3||1,252|
|06/22/2023||13-3489 Oneloa St||$318,000||239||3||3||1,752|
|03/16/2023||13-3571 Kumakahi St||$264,000||116||3||2||1,528|
|02/10/2023||13-3435 Maile St||$285,000||25||3||2||1,324|
|02/22/2023||13-3475 Maile St||$340,000||69||3||2||1,232|
|01/20/2023||13-3621 Luana St||$425,000||177||3||2||1,378|
|01/24/2023||13-3420 Kula St||$325,000||344||3||3||3,440|
|08/22/2023||13-3547 Maile St||$370,000||70||3||2||1,984|
|09/06/2023||13-883 Malama St||$265,000||103||3||3||1,772|