Private oasis in premier Bayview Estates! Custom-built home with 3 beds, 3 baths, tranquil backyard setting. Enjoy ocean horizon and sunset views from your tucked-away home in Keauhou's best kept secret.
- Ocean horizon views with sunsets and colorful evening skies
- Tranquil, quiet backyard setting with inground pool
- Sliding pocket doors & screens in living room
- Remodeled kitchen with quartz countertops, two farmhouse sinks, newer KitchenAid stainless steel appliances, two drawer Fisher & PayKel dishwasher - updated in 2020
- Baker's Kitchen Island
- Woven-wood blinds for all windows and doors
- Travertine tiled flooring in kitchen and bathrooms
- Remodeled bathrooms with quartz countertops and quartz-tiled shower
- Master bedroom with slider that opens onto back lanai
- Remodeled master bath with quartz countertops, bathtub, and tumbled-edge Travertine tiled shower
- Solar water heater
- Central AC
- Central vaccum system
- Home office nook on mauka side of home
- Separate laundry room with hookups available
- 2 car garage
- Garden space on mauka side of home with red ginger, dragonfruit, bougainvillea, citrus trees
- Home is at dead-end of street; very tucked away and private!
Enjoy easy Hawaii Style living in Bayview Estates, a premier gated community right above Keauhou Bay. Just minutes from Keauhou Shopping center with KTA Superstore, dining, movie theater, Kona Bookstore, coffee shops, and Farmers Market!
78-6984 MALA ST, Kailua-kona, HI, 96740 is located in Bayview Estates on Hawaii.
Charming, historic Kailua Kona is the centerpiece for single-family homes, estates, townhomes, and condos in central Kona. From the balmy coast and up the slopes of Hualālai to panoramic views and Kona coffee plantations, central Kona has many housing options. Warm hospitality, culture and history, countless land and ocean activities, and stunning scenery all around are a part of life here. View all homes for sale in Kailua-Kona.
Listing courtesy of Kristina Vaughn-Hazard from COMPASS, MLS #705583.
Listings that are nearest to 78-6984 MALA ST and priced between $2,340,000 and $2,860,000.
The most recently sold Single-Family Homes with 3 bedroom(s) nearest to 78-6984 MALA ST and sorted by date, then price.
|Date Sold||Address||Sold Price||DOM||Beds||Baths||SQFT|
|04/14/2023||78-7010 Mololani St||$2,550,000||308||3||4||2,496|
|08/22/2023||78-6994 Ola Kino St||$2,900,000||174||3||4||3,395|
|12/04/2023||78-7022 Aumoe St||$2,600,000||59||3||4||2,706|
|12/01/2023||78-7042 Mololani St||$3,400,000||36||3||4||3,259|
|05/17/2023||78-7022 Ola Mau St||$2,997,000||31||3||3||2,557|
|12/15/2022||78-7035 Ola Mau St||$2,775,000||64||3||4||2,317|
|11/20/2023||78-7062 Kuakini Hwy||$499,000||224||3||2||3,531|
|03/08/2023||78-6854 Kuhinanui St||$3,175,000||82||3||4||3,052|
|06/22/2023||78-6809 Kuhinanui St||$2,312,500||75||3||6||3,810|
|04/21/2023||78-7066 Holuaki Loop||$1,663,200||66||3||3||1,851|
|08/25/2023||78-6726 Makenawai St||$1,949,999||414||3||3||1,716|
|09/06/2023||77-207 La'ela'e St||$1,350,000||27||3||2||1,798|